Saturday, July 2, 2011

Heres How life has been.








The first photograph is a picture of an old family album.

The Second photograph is a picture of me at an old home that has been in my family for generations. The town that house is plopped on is the town where my father spent his summers with our various other family members, the place we visit every year for the fourth of July, and is the place where my grandmother and grandfather met. -very special.

The third- self explanatory-- but it's an image of an addiction many of my friends share that brings them their own form of comfort.

Forth a picture of a darling twin I happen to have the privledge of knowing. She is the child of one of my favorite families in this world. Atrue gift in my life.

A picture of some very girly cupcakes I cooked up and decorated for my big sister Organic cupcake mux with fun blasts of color inside and home made icing ( simply concocted from a little bit of milk, vanilla, confection sugar and melted butter. YUM)

And the last  photograph is an outfit I was sort of proud of but maybe it didn't look as good as I thought hmm :) oh well

This  is a little window into my mind at the moment-- enjoy?
  •  Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment