Monday, July 18, 2011

Scurry


Life has a way of  hitting you smack dab in the face...  - amazing coincidences, horrible tradgedies, times of complete and utter light, and moments stripped of all joy what so ever. I think I am in the midst of a full body ambush. From every direction I'm finding a flowing of blessings but simultaneously a flooding of  bad feelings and incidences. Am I happy right now? Well yes I am. Am I sad right now? I could say that too.

Maybe I am just super humanly flawed ( clip out the "maybe") but I just cannot seem to find my emotional presence. What am I feeling right now? I'm beginning to realize I'm going through another one of those times where I am feeling it all at once. I hope I look back at these words and say "hey I got through that. I dodged the bullets and contained all my adversaries " I hope I charge through this battle and make it out a better  soldier than when I began. I am beginning to realize who Taylor is becoming.. I'm beginning to figure out if I like her or not.

Here are some images from my past few weeks. So many smiles on camera but what is that girl feeling on the other side of the glass?


I love these people.

This could be one of my favorite desserts.

My good friend gave me these cool lens filter slides. This is a picture taken with an orange slide in front of the lens.

I respect my grandmother to no end.

My darling cousin Marie. We get a long so well.

My beautiful cousin Grace. Shes a ball of energy and drama!



Lovely family

Jelly fishing anyone?

Mom pulled out her cotton candy maker and made some delish. treats.

My big sis made me a hello kitty decorated uncrustable for my birthday! How sweet and clever!

One of the best boys on the planet.

A picture of the moon rising over the ocean.

A gorgeous Makena at her debutante party.

There is nothing wrong with this picture.

1 comment: