Saturday, July 2, 2011

& Welcome to the Science of Catastophy-


Hello.. I've broken my blog virginity.. :] Congrats on stumbling upon this once in a life time event.. This feels as if I am speaking to empty space yet I am happy to say that I like this new journey of blogging. One day- maybe- my words will be heard. One day -maybe- my voice will be important.  One day maybe my thoughts will be significant to more than just a few of you here on this green and blue dotted sphere we all inevitably call home-- unless your an alien of course and if I'm reaching you? Well then I've done more than I expected!

So my rambling will pause and I'll explain a few things.. 

The name of this blog is "In Between Focus" for multiple reasons. I thought this name suited the path of life I have chosen to view myself inside. At each moment I am living seconds that will become a huge story that is my life. Only at the end will my true focus come into view. The whole picture will never be finished until I leave this place. Right now I am also in a spot of huge transition --I am in between adulthood. -- I am in between places. -- I am in between emotions and thoughts and feelings. I am a girl who is caught in between tripping thoughts and a spinning world. This blog is about me.. I take too much time thinking and feeling for the people around me. It is time to be selfish. So here I am -- like it or not.. I'm here typing, This will hopefully be filled with photographs, music that interests me, beautiful artists, work of my own, outfits, inspiration and whatever else that floats through my scull in a given day..

So here you are. I don't know how you got here. I don't know why the hell you are still reading but hey-- Thank you. I hope that maybe someday, I can read about you as well-- that I can see your journey through this crooked world -- that i can see how you manage to survive this place. I sure am enjoying it here.

  • Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment